Your Right to WriteTM
Your Right to Write is designed to take our members from not writing to getting published in newspapers, magazines, trade journals and periodicals. The basic concept for this course is to help them design their articles to become the chapters in their books.
The course is divided into six segments and there are audios of each class segment as well as the handouts.
Once you’ve listened to the course or participated once in each segment, you will be able to teach the course yourself by following the materials.
This course is comprised of 12 CD’s and handouts:
- Where in the World are the the Words –
- The Structure: Article or Book
- Tried and True Methods of Editing
- Author’s Blogging Techniques
- Independent Publishing
- Book Marketing Techniques